Altfield Ltd is committed to ensuring that your personal information collected or provided is secure and protected.
In this policy, "we", "us" and "our" refer to Altfield Ltd.
And your "personal information" means information or pieces of information that could allow you to be identified.
Collection and use of Personal information
When you make email enquiries about or purchase products from Altfield Ltd the following information may be collected to process orders placed and assist with any requests.
Information will also be collected at Trade shows and events in compliance with the organisers
• Your Name
• Company address
• Company email address
• Company contact number
• Mobile number
• Non company email address if proffered
Your personal information will be used
• To process Sales orders and Sales Quotations on request
• To make appointments for sales visits or to update product libraries
• Invitations to Altfield events
• Secondary marketing
We will seek to obtain your permission before sending marketing information about our product and service offerings.
If we have obtained your permission to place you on a mailing list, you can remove yourself by following the instructions on http://bit.ly/AltfieldUnsubscribe
Where applicable, your information will be passed onto our designated freight forwarder/courier for shipment purposes
Accessing and Correcting your Personal Information
If you wish to access the personal information we have about you, or to correct factual errors in our records, please contact us.
To protect your privacy, we will take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Third party processors
Certain personal information may be transferred to third parties who provide events within our office building complex.
All our service providers are required to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal information and to use it only in compliance with applicable data privacy laws and are prohibited from using or disclosing your personal information for any purpose other than providing the services on our behalf or as otherwise required by applicable law.
These details will be stored securely within one of our software applications detailed below
• Microsoft Office 365 – Outlook
• Microsoft Dynamics Navision RTC 2009 - our client relationship management and purchase/sales order system.
• MailChimp – our newsletter system
• Internal server
• Altfield Webpage Software UMBRACO
and will only be accessed for any of the following reasons listed below:
1. To contact you regarding any outstanding orders/enquiries
2. To contact you regarding any special offers or products Altfield Ltd are launching
3. To contact you about any payment queries regarding the company
Records will only be retained if their retention can be justified for statutory, regulatory, legal or security reasons or for their historic value.